First essay

    A trip I remember the most is when I was able to travel to Hawaii with my aunts and uncle. We left LAX areound 7:30pm in the afternoon, once we stepped in into Hawaiian airlines I was scared for my life. Flying on planes is my worst fear especially flying over a big body of water! It took about 5 hours to get to our destination. We got Their around midnight after we landed we were starving to death, so we went into the nearest food market that was closer to our hotel. The next morning we woke up in our beautiful hotel that is called " Hilton Hawaiian Billage Waikiki Beach Resort". Afterwards we got ready and decided on what to eat for lunch, my uncle didn't want to eat any Hawaiian food, he wasn't feeling anything. He wanted to eat barbeque around our hotel at the beach. We all agreed and went to a wholes food market, when we entered the market we went different ways; I went into the beverage section, my aunt went into the desserts, my uncles wife went to the fruit section and my uncle went to the meat section. We didn't take a long time getting our things but we couldn't find my uncle anywhere! We were so worried about him, we eventually found him near the cashier with some locals, the locals actually thought my uncle was a local and they started talking to him but when he told them they were surprised. The locals told him if he was joking or not but at the end they were very nice to us and showed us around the town, we ended up inviting the to our barbeque they brought their families and some of their own food which was very good! We had a blast and got close to each other in just one day, my uncle and the locals exchanged numbers to keep in touch. They even come visit us in Santa Maria for a whole week or so and we have fun as if we just met each other like when we met them, from that moment I realized that I can become friends in the instant with anyone from anywhere.

Comments

Popular Posts