Vocabulary #2

Faith: a belief that you believe that is true.
My faith is believing in the Catholic Church.
Threshold: wood, metal, stone; a making of the bottom of a door way.
My dad always makes thresholds during his work.
Tarry: to delay or to be tardy.
Last school year I would always be tarry to first period.
Resolve: sort out problems.
I always try to resolve with my sisters when we argue.
Discern: to observe something.
I always discern every teachers classroom.
Martyr: someone being killed because of their beliefs.
I remeber watching the movie of "The stoning of Soraya M" she was nearly killed because of her belief of Jesus.
Mirth: cheerfulness
Their is always mirth in our family.
Catechism: a summary for the principles of the Christian religion and a form of questions and answers.
In 7th and 8th grade I was put in catechism to learn more about my faith.
Pious: dedicated to a religion
I'm pious to my catholic faith
Frenzy: uncontrolled wild behaviors
There is always frenzy in my house.

Comments

Popular Posts